-->
admin
recent
أخبار ساخنة

How To Look Good Every Day

الخط

 HOW TO LOOK GOOD EVERY DAY

How To Look Good Every Day


Every day seems difficult, especially when you have a lot of things to do and work from home. You know that when you need to schedule a shampoo and shave your legs into a Google calendar, things really get worse.

But once you become a mother, everything becomes ten times more difficult.

Struggling is real

I have been struggling with this for the past 3-4 years, and I have observed and learned something that I think is worth talking about.

During my baby’s first year, there were many days when I would run around in PJ, and I could not bathe or brush my teeth until 2 pm Then, once the baby is full and falls asleep, I will be exhausted and I want to hit na.
I feel sloppy, like losing a part of me. Taking care of myself and appearance makes me feel good, which has always been important to me.

It's not bad to want to look good

Yes, when you look good, you feel good. You are confident that for some people, this may be superficial, but I think this is just to judge whether other people want something better.

Looking good is not a bad thing. It does not make you a good person. It can actually make you a better person.

When you feel good about your body, if you have confidence in your clothes, then you will be more open to things and approach life with a different attitude. You are ready to meet anyone without hiding behind the trash can or explaining what you look like.

Whether we are willing to accept it or not-we know we deserve better. We should look our best every day.

Now, even if I haven't left home for three days, these things I found will help me feel and look better.

12 EASY WAYS TO LOOK GOOD EVERY DAY

1. Get up early.


Even for 15 minutes, you can do a lot of things during this time. I can take a quick shower, brush my teeth, put on natural makeup, and then put on clothes.

2. SMALL EFFORTS.


It’s one thing to look good every day: a little effort every day. Don't forget to wash or iron your clothes because of negligence, because you don't like it. This is a small move, but when you don’t do it for the time being, you will understand its impact when you are not wearing clean clothes.

3. Do your hair


Obviously, you don't need to wash your hair every day or do anything crazy-but you can get hit from time to time. I like to do it every two weeks, and when I know my hair looks good, I feel better. Even if I wear jeans and a T-shirt (or let's face it – leggings) and have almost no makeup, it looks good.

4. MOISTURIZE


Find out which moisturizer is right for you and moisturize your face, neck and chest. Don’t forget to apply some body lotion (or coconut oil) after the shower, and then use hand cream (very important!)

5. EXERCISE


Exercise will make you feel good, can help you lose weight and become slimmer, and can also help your blood circulation, so that important organs such as the skin get fresh nutrition faster.

Exercise can also help you improve your posture, look more awake and feel happier. Automatically make you look good.

I like to do 10 minutes of yoga in the morning. Those 10 minutes changed everything! Like everything.

Nowadays, yoga is very convenient, it's not like you need to drive to class at 5 am. You can do it at home. You can easily find the video on Youtube, or check Grokker for a more structured program

6. HYDRATE


Drinking enough water will make your skin look plumper and youthful. This boring trick works immediately!

7. DO YOUR NAILS.


Likewise, you don't need to do anything special-do nails once a week to two weeks. Make sure they are clean and shaped-at least!

I usually do it myself and use natural nude colors because they match everything together.

8.GO TO BED EARLY AND GET ENOUGH SLEEP.


It's like a miracle. If you want to get up early but still want to look good, go to bed early. Go to sleep first. It can eliminate your bad food cravings, bad mood and eye bags.

9. EAT HEALTHY.


When you eat healthy, especially when you eat more fruits and vegetables, your skin will look much better and you can easily control your weight.

10. Wear clothes that suit you.


If you are not confident in wearing this kind of clothes, you do not need to wear tight dresses and high heels. You can wear jeans, a white top and flat shoes, it looks great. What to wear for you and what will make you feel confident

11. MAKEUP.


You don’t have to put on a lot of makeup every day, but mascara and some lipstick can help a lot.

12. SMILE MORE


Don't forget to smile a lot, because when you do this, you feel good and you are more friendly and attractive to other people.

Have a nice day!
No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

نموذج الاتصال
NameEmailMessage